I have loaded external data into the media folder in my Survey123 folder.
GRSM_species_list is the exact name of the csv in the media folder.
cover_lookup is another csv in the media folder.
I am not sure how to interpret the error message I am receiving. #
When I publish the form I get the following error message:
Hi Kendra
You are right, we should not use concatenate to add numbers. I have fixed the xls and attached.
Here is the published survey: https://survey123.arcgis.com/share/8e2bc082e19d44beabc0ade8ffb7a13a it does work on the web.
Can you make sure you are using the complete survey (all files not just the xls) as I made edits to all files.
Also can you let me know what version of Connect you are using? As well as the web browser version.
You should also clear your browser cache just in case.
We will get this working for you!
Cheers
John
The form has a couple of issues:
1) You are using + instead of the concat() function. The webform does not support the use of + to create a string
2) The .csv has a column title with spaces in it - try updating it to be: GRSM_Scientific_Name_GRSM_Code_USDA_Code_USDA_Common_Name
Fix those two things and the form will run.
Thanks
Thanks Jonathan!
I am using + not to concatenate into a strong but as a simple calculation. Is the problem that the results of the calculation can't be displayed in a notes field?
It is odd because this survey, the same way it is, worked last spring but no longer works. Perhaps there have been updates that have affected these behaviors?
Thanks again,
Thanks again Jonathan. This solved the follow error:
I am still getting this error:
-No spaces in column headings
-Can't find any issues in the pulldata calculations that are using the cover_up csv
-cover_lookup.csv is in the media folder
Appreciate it!
The thing that is causing this issue is the following:
int(pulldata('cover_lookup','value','cover',${T2_Range})) - note that there are a few examples of this in your survey.
This returns an integer, but you are using it to update a text question.
You should remove the int() statement - or use a integer or decimal question instead.
Please let me know if you need any further assistance with this.
ThanksJohn
Hi John,
Your point makes sense. I understand that I was using an integer to populate a text field and why that doesn't make sure. Thanks.
I went ahead and tested both
-Changing all fields with int() to integer fields--> same error
-Leaving those fields as text and then removing int() from the calculation-->
I even went ahead and removed all of the fields with those troublesome calculations and then I still got the same error.
Thank you in advance for any help,
Hi - Attached is the full working survey.
You can just unzip and copy into your my survey designs directory (C:\Users\xyz\ArcGIS\My Survey Designs)
and publish from connect.
Please let me know how you get on
Thanks for sending the updated form, very helpful. One remaining issue is that concat won't work in this instance. We don't want a concatenated string of values, we want to sum of several integers.
If we use concat we end up with, something like 30 + 40 = 03004000
This zipped version works in that is provides the sum of the values we are looking for. I experience no error in Survey123 Connect when testing, but when I publish, I get the same error: FormLogicError cover_lookup does not exist in your model.
Perhaps this means it will work in the iPad app, just not in the web app?
Thanks for sticking with me through these issues.
-I have cleared my browser cache
-I am using Google Chrome: Version 64.0.3282.167 (Official Build) (64-bit)
-I was using Survey 123 Connect 2.5.44. But I just updated to 2.6
Everything is looking great and working great in Connect.
I published it and it doesn't work (as we expected) in my browser. We will be testing on iPad soon. Will keep you posted.
Thanks so much!
Kendra
Thank you for all of your help John! Everything works great! Thanks for sticking with me until it was resolved, much appreciated!
Hi,
I am having a different problem. It woks for some fields and for other it is not working or retrieving data from different fields !
Any suggestions ?
Mahdi.
Hi Mahdi - can you share your survey form.xls? - I will publish it and take a look.
Thank you Johnathan,
Attached is the xls form and the IAMP file (to be inserted in Media)
Thank you Johnathan Hasthorpe
xls form and the Media file in the link below
https://unicef-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/mwehbi_unicef_org/Ep-vGqyow-VAliv-sgoyiH4BZZEwpgj6KV49A6u87A08Ew
Hi all,
I am running into a similar issue with getting thing to run on the web app. I receive the same error "FormLogicError: instance "itemsets" does not exist in model". I have ran through a few things that have been mentioned above with out much success. I must be overlooking somehthing if you could take a look.
Hi Kyle - there was an issue with where you put the pulldata() function. I moved it to its own separate question to get it to work.
Please see attached.
Awesome that got rid of the error. Now what I am seeing is it is not recording the geopoint or location on the data end, What might be causing this?
@Johnathan Hasthorpe I solved my Issue. I had a relevancy set on my geopoint which was preventing the location data from being recorded on the back end when the criteria was not met. \
Thanks again for the help,
-Kyle
Angemeldete Mitglieder können Beiträge verfassen, Updates folgen und mehr. Neu hier? Registriere ein kostenloses Konto.
Find useful guides, FAQs, and documents to help you navigate and make the most of Esri Community.