Hi, I'm getting this error message whenever I try to access the GeoEvent 10.6 manager site: Even though, ArcGIS Server seems to be correctly licensed: I've re-loaded the ECP file, edited de Keycodes file, restarted services and even the server itself without any Success. My OS is Ubuntu Server 16.04 Thanks ins advance for your…(Show moreShow less)
Hello Nathan -I am not familiar enough with ArcGIS Collector to comment on the behavior you are observing that OBJECTID do not increment along with the track points in the temporal order they were received. You're in the right GeoNet Subspace for questions on the application ... so I'll let someone from that team comment on whether or not whatPreviewHide preview
Quick conceptual question - If your input data is a polygon (we have some permit data that are actually polygons instead of points) - can you use a polygon geofence as well? Basically we have these polygon permits, and need to see what area/s (neighborhoods, wards - our geofences) these fall into. Have a fairly standard GEV service setup we…(Show moreShow less)
Is anyone familiar with Error: 400 (Invalid redirect_uri)? I have installed ArcGIS Server 10.4, GeoEvent Extension 10.4, Portal 10.4 and the ArcGIS DataStore, as well as web adapters. Have federated portal and server, and set my server as the hosting server in Portal. However, when I try to launch GeoEvent Manager I receive this Invalid…(Show moreShow less)
Hello everyone, I am facing a problem regarding geoevent server. My client contacted us that sometimes stream layer is blank without any data. When I analyzed the platform, I observed that CPU of geoevent server was 100% saturated and with around 500+ TCP connections with web adaptor server. I stopped my IIS server but I noticed that TCP…(Show moreShow less)
I tried to get into geoevent manager in chrome and nothing comes up. This is the error that I am getting. It comes up fine with internet explorer and has been working in chrome until today. Chrome build 67.0.3396.62
Hi, I'm working on two different feeds for the same object (flight) and unable to find the correct processor or flow for the same. my requirement is to publish all two in single stream service. all feeds holds different information about the flights event and all are asynchronies and input driven by their own inputs. First feed gives me flight…(Show moreShow less)
We may have a need to augment the functionality of the provided Generic JSON Input Adapter. Is the source code available (or would we need to start from scratch? Does anybody know of a more full-featured JSON adapter? How about a way to solve the problem below using an out-of-the box processor? Why would we need to do this? We are having…(Show moreShow less)
FYI: We ended up developing a python script that would read the json from the MQTT broker then parse the data and reconstruct it into a format that worked for us. Then, we simply sent it back to the broker with a new topic name. This has worked pretty well so far and with virtually no latency.
What causes the incident detection to be "reset"? Current I have to create new input data that would be detected as a new incident every time I want to test my service. How can I reset the detection? I've tried resetting my input and GeoEvent service, neither seem to have any effect.
Was this bug addressed at 10.3? I can't find it listed in the release notes, but it could explain why I get duplicate cumulative incidents for a TrackId when I am altering a service with an Incident Detector in 10.3.1.
I have a fresh install of Arcgis Server 10.4.1 and geoevent extension on a new windows server 2012 R2 machine. I have set up my input and output and services, when I send test data based on this link How to Test GeoEvent - Verizon Networkfleet Connector Morakot Pilouk I am getting the inputs but nothing coming out in the geoevent services…(Show moreShow less)
We also experienced this behavior after installing a patch for 10.3.1 on a machine that was running McAfee Ant-Virus. To resolve it, in addition to re-installing 10.3.1 without the patch and without McAfee running, we also had to delete the GeoEvent configuration, which in 10.3.1 resides at C:\ProgramData\Esri\GeoEvent.