Can a Trace Network feature service be added to a web map and used in Experiance builder or Web application Builder?

Jump to solution
11-16-2023 01:42 PM
DrewDowling
Occasional Contributor III

I've published a Trace Network, and I can run traces on it when I  bring it into Pro. 

I want to create a field app so crews can run traces in the field. However, when I add the service to a web map, I get an error message in the TOC for the Network layer. No error messages are recorded in the Server or Portal logs.

As a follow on, has anybody gotten the trace network service to work with the Trace widget in Experience builder?

DrewDowling_0-1700170839627.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AlixVezina
Esri Regular Contributor

has anybody gotten the trace network service to work with the Trace widget in Experience builder?

The Trace widget in Experience Builder only supports Utility Network feature services.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
AlixVezina
Esri Regular Contributor

has anybody gotten the trace network service to work with the Trace widget in Experience builder?

The Trace widget in Experience Builder only supports Utility Network feature services.

NicoLuusAU
New Contributor II

Anybody know of someone who developed a custom widget for specifically running traces in Experience Builder using the Trace Network Service? I would imagine this is a possibility by using the API.

0 Kudos
DrewDowling

Thank you Alix

0 Kudos
VanessaSimps

@AlixVezina - looking at this- from the screenshot above, it appears we can't even view the trace network data  in a web map? Is that correct?? 

0 Kudos
AlixVezina
Esri Regular Contributor

I think if you add it to a map in ArcGIS Pro and then share that map as a web map to your org, it should work as expected.

0 Kudos