360 images in OIC viewer orientation issues

08-11-2021 10:08 AM
Labels (1)
AndySimpkins
New Contributor

I am trying to use 360 images in OIC and am having issues with the viewer orientation. The images appear in the  "Small Globe" way. I am using the default settings for photo bubble with terrestrial 360 camera. The images work fine in mapillary and the 360 photo viewer for arcgis pro. Is there something simple I am missing? 

360 Issues.jpg

0 Kudos
2 Replies
kushagra_patel
New Contributor II

Hi Andy,

I think the VFOV in the feature class is 90. Can you please update the VFOV to 180.

0 Kudos
RandallRebello
Occasional Contributor II

Hi Andy, 

The values (based on the attribute table) look correct.  What you could do also is change the near distance value to 1 or 1.5. This should show the image initially without the black globe at the bottom. 

The other thing I noticed is that your cam heading is 0. Is this for all images. CamHeading as 0 means that the camera was facing north when the image was taken.  but by the looks of your screenshot that particular frame does not look like its facing north. You might want to try using the CalculateHeading' tool to get correct camHeading.  But please keep a backup of your data before you use the tool. 

Randall

0 Kudos