Corrupt ESRI Learning file

Jump to solution
06-16-2023 01:09 PM
PPoudel
New Contributor II

Hi,
I am unsure if this the correct forum to post this, but as I was going through the ESRI course 'Change Detection Using Imagery', I was asked to download a zip file containing the data required to complete that module. 

However, it appears that the zip file is corrupt. I tried downloading it several times, but I get a 7-zip error 'Unexpected end of data'

PPoudel_0-1686946042725.png

I have not had this problem with any other zip file I've downloaded for the other courses, I was wondering if this could be corrected or if I could sent a non-corrupt zip file? The file is supposed to contain a polygon of Glacier National Park without which I am unable to follow along with the content.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Suzanne-Boden
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi, our team can't replicate the data extraction issues in either course, but notes that the files that are not extracting for you are large. Potentially there's a system issue on the machine you're using. Please reach out to support@esri.com and they can help you troubleshoot.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Suzanne-Boden
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi, sorry to hear you've run into an issue. This course is available for multiple versions of ArcGIS Pro. Which version are you taking?

0 Kudos
PPoudel
New Contributor II

Hi Suzanne, thanks for responding. I am taking the Pro 3.1 version

0 Kudos
Suzanne-Boden
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi, our team is looking into this. 

0 Kudos
PPoudel
New Contributor II

Adding another comment because there is a similar issue with the course 'Creating 3D Features from Existing Data' for ArcGIS Pro 3.1

0 Kudos
Suzanne-Boden
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi, our team can't replicate the data extraction issues in either course, but notes that the files that are not extracting for you are large. Potentially there's a system issue on the machine you're using. Please reach out to support@esri.com and they can help you troubleshoot.

0 Kudos