Image dropdown on latest version.

Jump to solution
01-31-2023 06:36 PM
LefterisKoumis
Occasional Contributor III

I am trying to get a calcite dropdown to work with the latest release. It is an image button, labeled Info, and I  would rather use an icon from the calcite library. Upon pressing the button, it displays the icons from the layer list and legend.

However, when I switch to the new version, the button is not displayed.

https://codepen.io/lkoumis1/pen/wvxXEOX

Thanks.

@BenElan 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BenElan
Esri Contributor

Hi @LefterisKoumis, I suggest searching the Changelog for breaking changes to the components in your app  since your previous working version. So starting at the 1.0.3 changelog entry and then ending at beta.97.

There were a lot of breaking changes in the couple beta versions before v1 due to renaming some properties/slots/etc for consistency. We made sure to specify what to replace the removed property with in the Changelog, so for the most part it will be a matter of search/replace.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
BenElan
Esri Contributor

Hi @LefterisKoumis, I suggest searching the Changelog for breaking changes to the components in your app  since your previous working version. So starting at the 1.0.3 changelog entry and then ending at beta.97.

There were a lot of breaking changes in the couple beta versions before v1 due to renaming some properties/slots/etc for consistency. We made sure to specify what to replace the removed property with in the Changelog, so for the most part it will be a matter of search/replace.

0 Kudos