Emergency Response Guide Widget using ArcGIS Web Application Builder

09-24-2020 02:28 AM
ZikoAH
by
New Contributor

Hello

I am using ArcGIS Online Emergency Response Template , This template is listing materials (Spell Workflow) based on ERG 2016 , the list contains 645 approx. material type . What I want to know is how to update the template and configure the Web Application Builder widget to read from the newly updated ERG 2020 pdf instead of ERG 2016?! is there a way to do that myself or ESRI has to do this update in upcoming releases of the Emergency Response Widgets?

If not possible to update , then how can I add a material type that is not listed on order to created isolation and Spell Size based on this material properties?

Note that I had deployed the Emergency Response Template to My ESRI ArcGIS Online account 

Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
kevin-gonzago
New Contributor

@ZikoAH The ERG widget will be updated with the 2020 Guidebook for AGOL 9.1 end of March early April timeframe. As for adding custom chemicals, that request is in our backlog and will soon tackle it. Hope that helps.    

0 Kudos
AdministrateurCentre_de_sécuri
New Contributor II

Hi, 

Do you know if there's a way to configure the widget in order to be able to search for materials and open PDFs in French ?

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Andrea_esrican
Esri Contributor

Hi there,

There was an enhancement request recently logged to provide the ability to query the French documentation for the Emergency Response Guide (ERG) guide in the out-of-the-box ERG Widget in Web AppBuilder (in Portal & ArcGIS Online). The enhancement number is ENH-000155467. 

We hope to see this implemented in the future!

Best,

0 Kudos