Select to view content in your preferred language

Facing an issue with the migration of Sewer network

05-15-2024 10:09 PM
Angiex__1
Occasional Contributor

I am trying to migrate the sewer Geometric network to the Utility network, after completing the data reference sheet, I checked with the preview and it worked perfectly well, but when i try to target the data, its taking so long as it does not cross after 31%. I have about 7,00,000 data. what should i do?

Angiex__1_0-1715836180733.png

0 Kudos
5 Replies
MikeMillerGIS
Esri Frequent Contributor

Are you are loading into the Utility Network?  I would suggest loading into the Asset Package and then create the Utility Network.  Loading into the Utility Network has overhead.  

0 Kudos
Angiex__1
Occasional Contributor

I have added new excels from another data loading workspace but i have added them with the right path, and also renamed it to the main data loading workspace i have. but the spreadsheets didnt get picked up, this issue i have faced in the arcgis pro version 3.2 whereas in 3.1 i got the warning in the preview itself. version 3.2 did not give any warning or error in the preview or the targeting tool. all it did was let the process stop and did not notify this was the issue. 

0 Kudos
Angiex__1
Occasional Contributor

and also @MikeMillerGIS is it possible for the data loading to be taking forever just cuz it is stuck somewhere and the errors or the warnings not showing up. Is it possible? because i have been trying this data loading in the version 3.2 and its stuck and 3.3 the same and 3.1 its giving me error but that was the tool failing on the process. but how long is it possible for the tool to run?

0 Kudos
MikeMillerGIS
Esri Frequent Contributor

I do not know.  Are you applying to a Utility Network or the Asset Package?

0 Kudos
Angiex__1
Occasional Contributor

It worked after 6 hours and also what I have figured it, in 3.2 the error messages doesnt come up, whereas in 3.1 each spreadsheet when processed it shows up. and i have not completely test out on the version 3.3

0 Kudos