Tracker for ArcGIS v19.1.0 Released!

03-26-2019 09:23 PM
JeffShaner
Esri Regular Contributor

We are excited to announce the first release of Tracker for ArcGIS! Please read our release announcement on the ArcGIS blog site and add your comments to this discussion thread.

0 Kudos
12 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

It doesn't appear to be available in the App store just yet?

0 Kudos
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Matt, you should see Tracker for ArcGIS available in the App Store and Google Play.

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks, I saw it in the app store the day after my original post.

AnthonyJonesRSK
Occasional Contributor II

Hi Jeff, is there any chance the app will work with good ol' vanilla ArcGIS Online? We don't currently have Enterprise but this would be a really useful addition for our field survey teams particularly from a health and safety perspective for things like lone working. I can also see it being a great tool to use alongside Operations Dashboard too to track staff locations. Thanks

CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Anthony,

We're working on support for ArcGIS online now and are currently targeting a release to support this before the User Conference.

Craig

AnthonyJonesRSK
Occasional Contributor II

That's great to know, thanks for the response Craig, I look forward to hearing more.

0 Kudos
Mohammad_QasimHashimi
New Contributor

I saw demo of tracker from Ismael Chivite last week in Geneva. It's a fantastic tool and very handy for managing our mobile teams and other resources in the field for humanitarian mine action. I am glad to hear support for ArcGIS online is on the pipeline and coming up soon. Looking forward to integrate this part of our toolbox. Qasim

0 Kudos
deleted-user-EpRzjYvkmULR
New Contributor III

Other than the app to view the tracking in real-time, how does this differ from the current Location Tracking feature available in Enterprise?

0 Kudos
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Kade,

Are you referring to the Location Tracking feature available with Collector or Workforce or another feature?

thanks, Craig

0 Kudos