Survey123 Report: Get only the first entry to be displayed in the Summary Report

Jump to solution
02-29-2024 02:55 AM
jantolihao
Occasional Contributor

Hello, everyone.

I have created a Summary Report Template (in word doc) for the submitted entries from my Survey123 form. The submitted entries look like the screenshot below.

jantolihao_0-1709203148601.png

Now, my generated sample summary report looks like this when I tried selecting just 2 entries from my submitted entries and a summary report from it. The Customer and Date parameters printed also 2 values instead of just 1. (Please see screenshot below)

jantolihao_1-1709203246210.png

This is my sample summary report template used: (Please see screenshot below) 

jantolihao_2-1709203457571.png

Since I am creating a summary report, I placed everything under $<$summary> parameter. Please take note that I have $</> at the end to close it.

I have no problem with the rest of my report, except for the Customer and Date parameters.

I only need 1 value to be printed in the summary report for the Customer and Date parameters since values are the same for both of these parameters (Example: Under Customer parameter, all values are Company 1. For Date, all values are January 24-26, 2024).

Does anyone know here how to manipulate my summary report template so that it will only print 1 value for Customer and 1 value for Date?

Thank you very much in advance.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jantolihao
Occasional Contributor

Hello, everyone!

Update on this post: I already figured this out by adding the following parsing details in my report template:

${#survey | stats:”min,objectid,MinObjectID”:”customer”}${customer}${/}

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
jantolihao
Occasional Contributor

Hello, everyone!

Update on this post: I already figured this out by adding the following parsing details in my report template:

${#survey | stats:”min,objectid,MinObjectID”:”customer”}${customer}${/}

0 Kudos