Dynamic content not creating for Survey123 fields

Jump to solution
05-26-2023 05:19 AM
OgunfolajiDare
New Contributor II

I am working with Power Automate for the first time, hoping to automate the process of taking data collected in Survey123 and automatically populating an excel spreadsheet. I've been following this workflow:

https://www.esri.com/arcgis-blog/products/survey123/constituent-engagement/instantly-load-survey123-...

However, even though I believe I've set the table up correctly (and it's clearly pulling in the column names) I am not able to enter any field values from dynamic content

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
OgunfolajiDare
New Contributor II

Thanks so much, your observation was helpful the problem is resolved now. I have removed the map question and it worked. Kudo to you sir.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Catherine_Hodde-Pierce
New Contributor II

Additionally, a coworker recommended deleting the map question, setting up the flow, then re-adding the map question. That work around was successful!  

View solution in original post

6 Replies
CoffeeforClosers
New Contributor III

Does your survey have a map component? We were notified by ESRI Customer Service of a bug where having a map in your Survey prevents the pulling of dynamic content in Power Automate.

OgunfolajiDare
New Contributor II

Thanks so much, your observation was helpful the problem is resolved now. I have removed the map question and it worked. Kudo to you sir.

0 Kudos
CoffeeforClosers
New Contributor III

You're welcome. Please mark this question as answered.

0 Kudos
Catherine_Hodde-Pierce
New Contributor II

@CoffeeforClosers Thank you for sharing this information! I was running into the same issue.

Do you happen to know when Esri intends to address that bug? Having a map question is pretty vital to Survey123!

0 Kudos
Ogunfolaji_Dare
New Contributor II

No, but I think they are working on it.

0 Kudos
Catherine_Hodde-Pierce
New Contributor II

Additionally, a coworker recommended deleting the map question, setting up the flow, then re-adding the map question. That work around was successful!