Select to view content in your preferred language

Create layouts for different devices

11-03-2022 12:06 PM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

StoryMaps has a cool function where you can see what your creation will look like when viewed on different types of devices. This is a helpful feature, and I'm glad it's available. 

Unfortunately, when the StoryMap is developed on a desktop, for instance, you're kind of stuck with whatever the output looks like when viewed on a phone or a tablet. You can adjust things a little to try to improve accessibility and visual appeal, but there's only so much you can do about trying to make your content look great on all devices. My text looks fine on the desktop, but there are times when the sentence jumps to the next line for no apparent reason when viewed on a smaller device (I made sure there weren't any errant spaces or anything).

Can we get something where we can design a StoryMap and then tweak the layout in a way that is available to someone creating content in Experience Builder? It would be pretty helpful when creating public content content for a government or other professional organization.

Thanks. I've included a screenshot of the content as with the mobile device view as an example.