I have just finished adding many domains to a new enterprise geodatabase using the Table to Domain tool. However even after refreshing the database connection when I open the Domain view all the domains I just added do not show up. I tried removing the database connection and adding it to the project again but with the same result.
It appears the only way to make these domains show in the Domain view is to close ArcPro and open it again. This seems clumsy. It would be great if the refresh of a database connection would actually pull back all changes. It's a pain to have to close ArcPro just to see this sort of thing.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.