Integrating web maps to field map accounts

08-17-2023 08:36 AM
DaveKadri
New Contributor

I am currently trying to integrate 2 web maps with 2 field maps accounts so that the field workers could start locating utilities. I tried sharing all of the feature layers and the web maps within the organization, but it does not show up on the two field maps accounts when I log in. I also tried to share it by making a group and then adding members to it. It lets me add all the layers to the group but does not let me invite any members. Are there any other ways to add the mobile workers to the two web maps I have created?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
CarlMorrison
Occasional Contributor

A couple things to check, for the hosted feature layers, access the settings and make sure that enable editing and enable sync are checked.  I am assuming that the two field maps accounts are mobile worker licenses and belong to your organization?  If so then sharing to the your organization both the feature layers and map should work.  On occasion, I had to have the mobile worker log out of Field Maps on their hand held device and log back in and then the maps are available.

0 Kudos
DaveKadri
New Contributor

Thank you for your response. I will try this and let you know how it goes.

0 Kudos