How to create daily profile and street daily profile attribute table for historical traffic

01-22-2023 06:47 AM
Hnin_Sandar_Lwin
New Contributor

Hello,

I would like to ask some questions about Network Analyst Extension in ArcMap. 

I did the tutorial exercise which is uploaded at the ArcGis Deskstop. In the tutorial exercise, daily profle and street daily profile are included for historical traffic data. My 1st question is "what is the meaning of the row in daily profile attribute table?" I understand the column represents speed factor with time interval but how about the row, is it represents the streets segment? However, number of the street segments are more than the number of this row in daily profile attribute. This is my first question.

And then, I want to create these attribute tables for my study area. Therefore, my question is "How can I create this type of attribute table? and How can I get real data for my own study area?"

Please help me about my questions. Thank you so much. 

0 Kudos
11 Replies
ashwaniparashar
New Contributor

hello sir  @AlanHatakeyama 

my concern is how to link the daily profile data to my road line shapefile to enable the traffic cost attribute in the network dataset please provide snapshots of your historic traffic data tables, This is a humble request because I got stuck last week for this nowhere I found the solution how to fix this please help out from this problem.

ashwaniparashar_0-1701252682575.png

I am stuck with making the network dataset - using the traffic option in properties.

It keeps showing the message "The network dataset was not created to support traffic"

0 Kudos
HninSandarLwin
New Contributor

Dear Sir, 

I would like to ask some questions related with network analyst extension. 

In vehicle routing problem, I would like to give the order for my pick up location points. Therefore, how can I set orders which truck have to go orderly. 

The another question is Can I create more than one network dataset in the same geodatabase?

Thank you for your time. 

0 Kudos