Arcgis Pro Map Service labels are not displaying correctly

08-22-2023 02:11 AM
KamalKant
New Contributor

Hi Folks, 

I use arcgis Pro 2.8.6 and arcgis Server 11.1.0 version to publish the map service. This service is issued through Arcgis Pro and I have defined layer labels expression using labelling. Labelling also contains layer class where I have configured the properties of labels like font, colour, position and appearance. 

I also use the stacking option to stack the label's text if they are longer than the defined length. When I check this layer in arcgis online / map viewer it looks fine with the correct label position and stacked label text.

But when the same layer has been rendered into our application base map, it does not display correctly and the position labels get changed, also the stack properties do not work. Label text stacked works randomly it is stacked for a few labels and others not.

Also, labels are getting repeated when I zoom in.

Is that a bug? Or Am I missing something here? Please help me identify the root cause of this problem.

FYI: I have added the screenshot for arcgis Prod, Arcgis online and our application.

Arcgis Pro: 

Arcgis ProArcgis Pro

Application Render Screenshot:

Application RenderApplication Render

Arcgis Server Manager Service details Screenshot:

Arcgis Server Manager service detailsArcgis Server Manager service details

Arcgis Online Screenshot:

Arcgis OnlineArcgis Online

0 Kudos
2 Replies
TanuHoque
Esri Regular Contributor

hi @KamalKant 

But when the same layer has been rendered into our application base map,

would mind clarify what you mean by that? It might help if you provide the url (especially the last part) that you used when you added the service in your app. 

0 Kudos
A_Wyn_Jones
Esri Contributor

Hi @KamalKant,

Could you please update your ArcGIS Pro to the latest version 3.1.2? 

The newest version of ArcGIS Pro should be used to manage/publish to your ArcGIS Enterprise - please see https://pro.arcgis.com/en/pro-app/latest/help/analysis/geoprocessing/share-analysis/geoprocessing-se...

Let us know if you're still having the issue from ArcGIS Pro 3.1.2 

"We've boosted the Anti-Mass Spectrometer to 105 percent. Bit of a gamble, but we need the extra resolution."
0 Kudos