Number Selector in Ops Dashboard

09-12-2022 06:00 AM
awgeezrick
New Contributor III

Good Morning,

I am using 10.9.1 Ops Dasboard in Enterprise on a SDE map service. I was hoping to create a number selector that would allow the user to select between 3 different conditions (e.g. greater than 1 and less than 7, greater than 7 and less than 14, greater than 14).

For the life of me I don't see how this can be achieved using the number selector. I provides Max and Min, but that still then only gives a slider between those two. I was hoping i could create buttons that would have those conditions and the user selects one of them and then the filter is applied.

I even looked into Data Expressions but when trying to do calculations on a feature I could only put in 1 calculation, trying to use and or brackets just gave me an error.

Any guidance is greatly appreciated.

Mark

0 Kudos
3 Replies
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

It doesn't appear to be possible, but I think something like this would be a nice addition to the Dashboards platform. A date selector allows you to create more specific / complex defined options, which is what I think you're going for:

jcarlson_0-1662994145675.png

I would submit this as an Idea here; I'd definitely vote for it!

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS
awgeezrick
New Contributor III

Exactly like the Date selector! Thanks for pointing that out.  I will definitely submit my request as an idea.

Mark

0 Kudos