Editar attachments

08-02-2023 05:03 AM
jdelabrgc
New Contributor II

¿Es posible editar el nombre de los elementos adjuntos desde alguna aplicación web o desde el servicio conectado a arcgis pro?
El fin es poner una nomenclatura determinada para poder realizar informes donde hay varias fotos y necesito asociarlas a un nombre determinado por ejemplo ponerle a un att_name "Escaparate"

3 Replies
RenatoSalvaleon3
Esri Contributor

Perhaps translation did not cover your question very well and I need some more context on your question.

1. Are your photos from an attachment table related to a feature layer where Enabled Attachments is equal to "true"?
  2. Do you want to add an attribute "att_name" with a value = "Showcase"  for all records in the Photo table or something else?
  3. What is included in a report? A feature plus its attributes related to multiple photos (possibly captions on each picture, if any)  with its own attributes, like "att_name". So each feature will have a report page.
jdelabrgc
New Contributor II

Thanks Renato, and sorry for my english... "is null" xD

I have in my virtual machine this project.

jdelabrgc_0-1691496935851.png

I can change the "att_name" and replace "Foto1"(default name) for "Escaparate", replace "Foto2" for "Fachada", etc.  ("Foto1" is not always "Escaparate" or "Foto2" is not always "Fachada" / It depends on the order thath de field worker took the photos.)

But isn't my work. This task must be done by the technicians responsible for thath project.

I am looking for a tool (like Web app builder, field maps, Experience builder)  that allows to change this attribute of the attachment table.

0 Kudos
RenatoSalvaleon3
Esri Contributor

If technicians are responsible for editing the attribute values of "att_name" you don't need Data Interoperability to do that. Any of the tools you mentioned should help your end user do the editing task.  You may also want to consider Survey123 as a tool to use as well. 

Since this attachment table is related to another table, you would like to have both the primary table and the attachment table published together to consume in any of the tools you mentioned. 

0 Kudos