Signing into ESRI Events App for 2022 ESRI UC

06-24-2022 09:24 AM
Labels (1)
Megan2
by
New Contributor II

Having some confusion regarding logging in to set up my ESRI UC schedule for 2022. I'm able to sign in on the website and have started favoriting some sessions, however now that the app finally has the 2022 UC available, I'd like to start using that. I've tried signing in with the same account I used on the website to start my list of favorited sessions for this event, however keep getting rejected on the app; it says "E-mail/Password not found. Please try again."

I've been looking around but can't find anything within the last few years or about my issue specifically. Can I verify what account I should be using to log in? My account is through work, so as far as I know my username is my email.

Tags (1)
16 Replies
ClaireBrill
New Contributor III

I am experiencing the same issue trying to log in with my Esri account credentials.

Megan2
by
New Contributor II

Glad to hear I'm not the only one! My boss mentioned he has also been unable when trying today.

JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager

@Megan2@ClaireBrill,

Please accept our apologies for the confusion. There are still a few features of the app being finalized, but because of the way the Google and Apple app stores work, our team was required to make it live in order to submit it for placeholding. We anticipate the app being ready within a few days and have placed it in a "Coming Soon" mode until then.

Thanks for your patience and do check back on it later this week!

Jesse Cloutier
Community Manager, Engagement & Content
NCESOpen_Data
New Contributor II

Hi @JesseCloutier,

Is the Android version of the app still in progress? I am still getting the log in error.  

Thanks,

Andrea

0 Kudos
Deborah_Roth
New Contributor II

I am still experiencing the same issue on Android as well. I get an error saying my account is not registered. @JesseCloutier is there an estimated date when this will be fixed for Android?

0 Kudos
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager

I'm sorry to hear you're still running into some bumps, @Deborah_Roth! Everything should be working correctly at this point, but some users who had downloaded the app before updates were made may find that they need to uninstall and re-install the app to get the fixes applied. When you have a moment, please give that a try and let us know if it corrects the issue for you.

Jesse Cloutier
0 Kudos
Deborah_Roth
New Contributor II

Unfortunately, I have tried that without success @JesseCloutier. When I download the app from the Google Play store, it lists the last updated date as June 23. Were the updates pushed out in the June 23 release? 

0 Kudos
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager

Thanks for following up, @Deborah_Roth, and my apologies for having initially missed your follow-up question as well @NCESOpen_Data.

I've checked in with our team working on the app and there is a known bug affecting some users, which they're actively working to fix. The current expectation is that it'll take at least 24 hours to fully correct, so please try again after that and let us know if you continue to experience any issues.

We're genuinely sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience while we get that resolved!

Jesse Cloutier
0 Kudos
Deborah_Roth
New Contributor II

Thank you @JesseCloutier. I will try again over the weekend.