Select to view content in your preferred language

Unknown Error when appending hosted table

Jump to solution
10-25-2023 05:18 PM
KL_MSB
by
New Contributor II

I am running a script based on this community post that truncates and appends a hosted feature table. The table has roughly 28,000 records and when I ran the script on my local machine it worked with no issue. However, when I run almost the exact same script (the only difference is the location of the file geodatabase) I get an Unknown Error (Error Code: 500) and the data tab shows only 15,000 records appended. I talked with our local IT team and they said that they have not limited that computer in any way so I was wondering if there is something on Esri's side that I am missing?

KL_MSB_0-1698279314708.png

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KL_MSB
by
New Contributor II

After playing around with the local computer I realized that for some reason the schema.ini file that is created after importing the csv to the geodatabase was creating the error. The solution is to delete the schema file before importing the csv into the file geodatabase. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
KL_MSB
by
New Contributor II

After playing around with the local computer I realized that for some reason the schema.ini file that is created after importing the csv to the geodatabase was creating the error. The solution is to delete the schema file before importing the csv into the file geodatabase. 

0 Kudos