Select to view content in your preferred language

Print Web Map does not work properly with hosted and federated services in the same Web Map

06-23-2023 12:13 AM
antonioparuta
New Contributor

Hi everyone,

I am using ArcGIS Enterprise 11.1 and I am experiencing an issue with printing a Web Map using the default service.

When attempting to print a Web Map that contains both hosted and federated services, the output only includes the federated features.

In order to resolve this problem, I had to share the hosted service with everyone.

In ArcGIS Enterprise 10.9.1, I was able to print both hosted and federated services without any issues.

Is there any way to print the hosted features without having to share the service with everyone?

Thank you in advance.

Antonio

0 Kudos
2 Replies
TanuHoque
Esri Regular Contributor

@antonioparuta 

looks like you ran into a bug that crept into 11.1 release. Apologies for the inconvenience.

We are working on fixing this with an intention to release this as a patch.

Here is the bug# BUG-000157755 that we are working on.

I'd recommend you to reach out to Esri Support and they can help determine if your issue is identical to what we are working on or a different one. If that is the later case, we'd need to work on fixing that as well soon.

thanks

antonioparuta
New Contributor

Hi @TanuHoque ,

We have reviewed the bug report you submitted, and it pertains to a bug related to the custom printing tool. Here is the bug description: "The ArcGIS Server 10.9.1 Custom Print Service Patch affects the layer order in the map output for the default Print service."

We have opened a bug information request case to gather further details and investigate the issue further

Thanks, 

Antonio