Arcgis Pro - unable to get product update

Jump to solution
10-04-2019 04:02 AM
Labels (2)
TadeuszGontar
New Contributor

Hi,

I am using Arcgis Pro since 2017, but I never registered to my organization, therefore I had no updates. I finally registered now in my.esri.com webpage, but still after sign out/sign in operation I have no option to get update of the programme. What should I do to update ArcGis pro software? My version is 2.0.0. Screen of how my licensing tab looks like is attached.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TeresaDolan
Esri Contributor

Another way to contact Customer Service is to fill out the Ask a Question form found on My Esri. You can find it from a sub tab on the Dashboard, but you should also see the Ask a Question button below the side navigation on most pages.

The advantage to using the form on My Esri is that we send Customer Service your contact information behind the scenes, since you have to be signed in to use My Esri - you don't have to supply all that information in the form. And if you are at a US organization, the form will create a case in our ticketing system, which you can track and view on My Esri.

Teresa Dolan
Business Analyst | My Esri

View solution in original post

4 Replies
George_Thompson
Esri Frequent Contributor

I would go to My Esri and download the latest version, 2.4 and the update 2.4.2. I am not sure that you can just update from 2.0 --> 2.4.2

Releases and patches—ArcGIS Pro | Documentation 

You should be able to just install the 2.4 update on top of your 2.0 and it should save your information. I would recommend taking a backup of the project location, just in case.

--- George T.
0 Kudos
KoryKramer
Esri Community Moderator

...download the latest version... *as long as you're current on maintenance.  If maintenance is not up to date, the latest release will not be available for download.  If that is the case, you will need to contact customer service: Contact Us | Esri 

Good luck!

George_Thompson
Esri Frequent Contributor

Good point and observation, Kory Kramer‌. Thanks!

--- George T.
TeresaDolan
Esri Contributor

Another way to contact Customer Service is to fill out the Ask a Question form found on My Esri. You can find it from a sub tab on the Dashboard, but you should also see the Ask a Question button below the side navigation on most pages.

The advantage to using the form on My Esri is that we send Customer Service your contact information behind the scenes, since you have to be signed in to use My Esri - you don't have to supply all that information in the form. And if you are at a US organization, the form will create a case in our ticketing system, which you can track and view on My Esri.

Teresa Dolan
Business Analyst | My Esri