My Esri Release - July 22nd, 2021

07-22-2021 06:54 PM
JoshBeaton
Esri Regular Contributor
0 3 1,433

5.35 Release Items

Developers

• The layout of the Developers tab has been updated with new supporting text and username information that was used to register their Developer Subscription Code. It also highlights that this username is to be used when renewing their developer subscription.

Licensing

• A Subscription Activity tab has been added to the Manage Developer Subscriptions section to show a history of when an ADS code has been linked or unlinked.
  • A new ArcGIS Pro Licenses and Extensions page has been added to the Licensing tab.
  • The issue where sorting on the License Summary page was bringing users to the Dashboard has been resolved.
  • The issue where an error was happening when a user tried to convert an ArcGIS Pro Named User license to Desktop at version 10.9 has been resolved.
  • The issue where version 10.9 wasn't showing on the ArcGIS Enterprise User Types page has been resolved.

3 Comments
About the Author
I am orginally from Ottawa Ontario Canada and have lived in the US for about 18 years (Philadelphia and California). I currently live in Redlands and work as a Customer Experience Program Manager for Esri.