How can I attain a replica count?

Jump to solution
01-20-2018 04:57 PM
EdwardGlover1
New Contributor III

I am trying to determine the number of offline replicas I have.  I have no way of getting this count through right-clicking the database connection and choosing Distributed Geodatabase > Manage Replicas.  Can someone tell me how I can get the replica count.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Asrujit_SenGupta
MVP Regular Contributor

Check if the suggestions in the below link helps:

AGOL replica removal 

You can see all the replicas when you go to the feature service and check out the replicas through the replica link on your feature service at the REST endpoint.

http://servername/arcgis/rest/services/layername/featureserver/replicas

If hosted on AGOL:

Go to the feature service you are trying to update within AGOL layers tab.

Click on source 'feature service' which is part of the name header above the social media links.

Click on the 'replicas' link.  This will only exist if there are replicas existing.

This will show you the replica ID codes.  You can click on them individually to see information on them such as the username associated with it and the date it was created.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Asrujit_SenGupta
MVP Regular Contributor

Check if the suggestions in the below link helps:

AGOL replica removal 

You can see all the replicas when you go to the feature service and check out the replicas through the replica link on your feature service at the REST endpoint.

http://servername/arcgis/rest/services/layername/featureserver/replicas

If hosted on AGOL:

Go to the feature service you are trying to update within AGOL layers tab.

Click on source 'feature service' which is part of the name header above the social media links.

Click on the 'replicas' link.  This will only exist if there are replicas existing.

This will show you the replica ID codes.  You can click on them individually to see information on them such as the username associated with it and the date it was created.