Select to view content in your preferred language

Where can I find a recording of yesterday’s E360 webinar - Empower Your Community Utility with GIS?

Jump to solution
10-26-2017 03:02 PM
BillFox
MVP Frequent Contributor

Where can I find a recording of yesterday’s E360 webinar?

Empower Your Community Utility with GIS Mapping and spatial analytics empower local utilities to serve communities better with personalized customer care, reliable service, and low rates. Join us for a free, live-streamed webinar showcasing how Esri's ArcGIS platform helps co-op and municipal utilities engage customers, collaborate with local agencies, and communicate more effectively with all community stakeholders. Watch live product demos, listen to panel discussions, and hear interviews with current users about how ArcGIS delivers the following benefits: • Faster response to customer issues • Easier, simpler workflows to reduce costs • Better customer engagement Empower Your Community Utility with GIS Wednesday, October 25 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. (PDT)

Nydia GonzalezLaurence Litricobmeehan-esristaff

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JoeJohnson
Esri Contributor

Hi Bill,  I apologize for the delay.  We hope to have the video out on our homepage by Nov 7th.  Becasue this was a video seminar and not a webinar it takes a bit longer in post production.  Sorry for the delay but we'd like to get it out ASAP too, just waiting for the graphics team to get us the video.

thanks

joe

View solution in original post

3 Replies
LaurenceLitrico
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Bill, Joe Johnson or @Russell Orr, who are now your contacts for Utilities, will reply shortly. Thanks, Laurence

0 Kudos
JoeJohnson
Esri Contributor

Hi Bill,  I apologize for the delay.  We hope to have the video out on our homepage by Nov 7th.  Becasue this was a video seminar and not a webinar it takes a bit longer in post production.  Sorry for the delay but we'd like to get it out ASAP too, just waiting for the graphics team to get us the video.

thanks

joe

BillFox
MVP Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos