Wish List Esri Certifications on Esri Academy

03-31-2023 06:58 AM
JRosalesGIS
Esri Regular Contributor
4 0 631

Wish List Esri Certifications on Esri Academy

Are you a lifelong learner ready to embark on your next adventure? Why not become Esri Certified? Esri lifelong learners can Wish List their exam preparation resources and the exam voucher within Esri Academy. 

Add an Esri Exam Voucher and Learning Plan to your My Wish List  

Begin by selecting your exam, you can visit our website to view all exams and review our blog 3-steps-to-selecting-your-esri-certification-exam to select the exam that's right for you. Then visit the exam details page (shown below) and click the 'heart' icon to add the Esri Exam Voucher and the Learning Plan to your My Wish List.

My Wish List in Esri AcademyMy Wish List in Esri Academy

Open My Wish List

To access 'My Wish List' and view your selections, hover over My Academy >  click on My Wish List.

My Academy - My Wish ListMy Academy - My Wish List

Create Your Certification Journey Milestones

Once you've opened 'My Wish List' you can begin planning and tracking your Esri Certification Journey Milestones. Here's a few to get you started.

1. Begin by enrolling in the Learning Plan to support your exam preparation efforts.
  2. When your ready to take the exam, purchase your Esri Exam Voucher and prepare for Exam Day

Wish List Purchase ButtonWish List Purchase Button

Stay Connected and Engage with Us!

We hope you will subscribe to our program subscriptions , allowing you to stay current with our program’s latest and greatest blogs and newsletters.

-- Best to you on your certification journey!

About the Author
I manage the Esri Technical Certification Program, engaging with Esri-certified subject matter experts to create high-stakes certification exams.