Create Report in Web App Builder

04-24-2020 11:11 AM
joerodmey
MVP Alum

Is there a way to get WAB spit out a summary/report of data kind of like the report in Survey123? Right now I have the select widget which spits out a csv. This is fine but I want something that includes the attached picture and looks a bit nicer.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

6 Replies
RickeyFight
MVP Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor
joerodmey
MVP Alum

Rickey Fite‌ I can't seem to create a report from the widget you mentioned. All it does is report an issue.

Derek Law‌ is there a pre-built tool?

0 Kudos
DerekLaw

Hi Joe,

FYI, the Report Feature widget is meant to be used with ArcGIS Data Reviewer and reports data QA/QC issues to support multi-user editing workflows. I don't think it's what you're looking for.

> is there a pre-built tool?

Unfortunately, there is no "Report widget" - "kind of like the report in Survey123" that I'm aware of. Sorry.

Hope this helps,

0 Kudos
DerekLaw

Hi Joe,

A thought, you could take a look at the Screening widget—Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS | Documentation - this might meet your needs.

Hope this helps,

AdamCottrell
Occasional Contributor II

Derek, I know this is an old post (almost 3yrs).  I was hoping that maybe there was some updates since it has been this long.  There are several solutions that offer pre-built ArcGIS Survey123 and Crowdsource Manager App that allows for the management of data collected in the ArcGIS Survey123 app.  The Crowdsource Manager App only allows for the export of CSV (that I'm aware of).  It would be great to see the reporting function similar to the Survey123 in the Crowdsource Manager App.  Not necessarily for the "Manager" in the End User interface but allow the person/programmer to setup the Word Template in the configuration settings of the Crowdsource app.  As mention by the original poster, the same configuration capability in the WAB would be nice too.