Accessing zoning and parcels attributes within Urban plan

Jump to solution
10-28-2021 08:29 AM
MaximeDemers
Occasional Contributor III

Hello,

I have additionals info stored in attributes inside the zoning and parcels layers that I would like to consult when working in a plan.

Is there a way to configure and display an infoWindow or something similar for those layers so when I click on a perticular parcel or zone I could see those attributes?

Thank you very much!

Maxime D.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ChristineM_Esri
New Contributor

Hi @MaximeDemers , thank you for the question!

Unfortunately, additional attributes for zones and parcels other than the ones provided by the urban database cannot be made accessible in the plan editor at the moment. The Urban database doesn't support custom attributes and pop-ups because they interfere with the UX for selecting zones and parcels. 

However, you will soon be able to turn on pop-ups in the overview mode on context layers. We will keep you updated here when that happens. 

A workaround that I can think of is to configure the attribute you'd like to view within the plan as labels in your plan context layers. Let me know if that works for you - Thank you!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ChristineM_Esri
New Contributor

Hi @MaximeDemers , thank you for the question!

Unfortunately, additional attributes for zones and parcels other than the ones provided by the urban database cannot be made accessible in the plan editor at the moment. The Urban database doesn't support custom attributes and pop-ups because they interfere with the UX for selecting zones and parcels. 

However, you will soon be able to turn on pop-ups in the overview mode on context layers. We will keep you updated here when that happens. 

A workaround that I can think of is to configure the attribute you'd like to view within the plan as labels in your plan context layers. Let me know if that works for you - Thank you!