Select to view content in your preferred language

Using image-map in Survey123 Connect

09-30-2019 09:42 AM
TracyPorter
New Contributor II

I want to use the new image-map appearance feature in Survey123 Connect.  We have a reservoir where we would like to ask the public for their feed-back on where we should do habitat improvements.  I have a map of the reservoir where I have subdivided the reservoir.  I've exported the map to SVG and that didn't work.  I've taken a .eps version of the map into Adobe Illustrator and created transparent paths on top of each section of the map and exported the art board to SVG.  I can see the map in my survey and I've used the <path> id as a name in my choices list.  In short, I think I've done everything the way I'm supposed to but I cannot get it to let me click on one of the sections.  What am I doing wrong?Brett Stokes

Tags (1)
10 Replies
DanaLRobinson
New Contributor III

Barbara,

I am having a similar problem as Chris.  I have tried every which way to export the SVG from Adobe Illustrator, and get a great schematic on the screen, but nothing will Click.  We have tried with the background image in a group, and not in a group.  We have checked to make sure there are not "too many" - read any - nested groups.  We did group the ppt (photo points) and make then yellow.  This allowed us to see them on the screen and know they were on top of the image and therefore "clickable", but alas, they were not.  Can you provide some feedback?

0 Kudos