Survey123 Repeat Data in Operations Dashboard

Jump to solution
09-13-2019 07:13 PM
AprilChipman
Occasional Contributor III

I know I'm a bit late to the party, but I just created my first Survey123 with repeats. It worked wonderfully! 

But now, I've created an Operations Dashboard to show off (display) the data to my stakeholders, but I can't seem to access the data in the related table created by the repeats.

Am I missing a step somewhere?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi April,

Related records are accessible as a data source in the Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS, and you can configure them to be used in Lists, Item Details and other widgets.  Note that the link you would see in the Map Viewer isn't present in Operations Dashboard.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi April,

Related records are accessible as a data source in the Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS, and you can configure them to be used in Lists, Item Details and other widgets.  Note that the link you would see in the Map Viewer isn't present in Operations Dashboard.

IvanRizzo
New Contributor

Good afternoon

I have a problem

I managed to create widgets based on the related table created by the repetitions,

but I cannot apply filters to display on the map.

I can't filter by Data_projects and let me consider the data within the Forest_Registration_XV_3X layer. The map does not filter me!!

as I do?

Regrads, Ivan

0 Kudos