Survey 123 Send Email When Submitted

07-09-2019 11:10 AM
MatthewMcCloskey
New Contributor II

I've created a public facing form and I would like to send an email to the user when they submit the form. One of the fields in the form is for the users email address. I would like to use the email address that the user inputs into this field to send a confirmation email to when the user submits the form. Is this currently possible with Survey 123? Could this be accomplished with webhooks?I've seen workflows that use Geoevent server but in those workflows an email is sent to the same email address for every survey. 

8 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Matthew,

Yes, this is possible with webhooks. Please check out our documentation and blog posts on webhooks, as well as our youtube videos for more information on how to do this, there are some god examples of exactly what you are after.

Phil.

0 Kudos
CarlyKeen1
New Contributor

Matthew McCloskey were you able to find the solution to your question? I am trying to do the same thing, but the response that was given was too vague for a novice like me. Do you have any suggestions or direct links to tutorials you found? Thank you for your help!

AshleyPattersonTheMapNERD
New Contributor III

Thank you for saying exactly what I was thinking. 

The Map NERD
0 Kudos
KyleFuller2
New Contributor II

I am also looking for an answer to this.

by Anonymous User
Not applicable
PatrickCruz
New Contributor

Are there any options for ArcGIS Enterprise?

AshleyPattersonTheMapNERD
New Contributor III

Thank you for asking this question!

The Map NERD
0 Kudos
SamuelBortz
New Contributor III

Has anyone had issues with the "Date" field being sent over via email from Make once the survey has been submitted? When submitted in my test trials, instead of the date "6/8/2022" being sent over, it will send over a random set of 14 digits.

0 Kudos