Map report with all the geopoints (repeats)

Jump to solution
11-19-2020 08:46 PM
HaroldHerrera1
Occasional Contributor

Hi everyone!

My question is about the map created in reports.

How can I configure in only one map, all the geopoints that repeat question created. I need to create a map showing all the points created by the geopoints of the repetitions, as a summary map of where the survey was made,

It's possible? Any idea?

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi @HaroldHerrera1 ,

You can create a web map with the repeat data and reference it in the report when generating a map, however this will show all points (not just the repeats related to the parent record in the report).  Having a map automatically show just the repeat values isn't supported at this time; you may want to add this as an idea to consider as a future enhancement.

View solution in original post

ZhifangWang
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @PaulLewis ,

Yes, the above EAC doc is not available now since the feature has been released (out of Beta and EAC). You can refer to this help topic https://doc.arcgis.com/en/survey123/browser/analyze-results/featurereportqueries.htm for details (find "map" in the page).

View solution in original post

6 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi @HaroldHerrera1 ,

You can create a web map with the repeat data and reference it in the report when generating a map, however this will show all points (not just the repeats related to the parent record in the report).  Having a map automatically show just the repeat values isn't supported at this time; you may want to add this as an idea to consider as a future enhancement.

BenBaker1
Occasional Contributor

Hi @JamesTedrick , your solution may be what I'm looking to do in a post I just replied to  before I saw this thread. I'm having trouble with the syntax of adding a web map to the report that is not linked to a survey. Can you expand on that?

0 Kudos
HaroldHerrera1
Occasional Contributor

Hi @JamesTedrick 

Correct, we create a map showing all the data included in the feature, but not only the repeats. I will report this for future enhancement.

0 Kudos
ZhifangWang
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @HaroldHerrera1 , 

Printing multiple records on a single map is now available to test on the Survey123 beta website and will be supported in the coming 3.14 release in late February/early March. Please see this EAC doc for the detailed syntax.

Thanks again for your feedback!

PaulLewis
New Contributor

Hi @ZhifangWang I can't get access to that document you've provided a link to. Has this been removed?

0 Kudos
ZhifangWang
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @PaulLewis ,

Yes, the above EAC doc is not available now since the feature has been released (out of Beta and EAC). You can refer to this help topic https://doc.arcgis.com/en/survey123/browser/analyze-results/featurereportqueries.htm for details (find "map" in the page).