Select to view content in your preferred language

Manage templates not working - generates error

09-13-2024 04:27 AM
ALBJORGUI
Regular Contributor

I'm trying to use the manage template option to create a template and then generate a report.

I have tried to use the templates provided by default and I get an error message.

Then I have tried to create an empty word document, upload it at as template and I get another error as well.

And when I try to open quick reference, it crashes.

Has it happened to anyone before? any idea how to fix it?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
RobertAnderson3
MVP Regular Contributor

Just saw someone else posting a similar issue here: Re: Error 701 - Esri Community

Hey @ZacharySutherby is this error related to BUG-000170665 mentioned here Re: Internal server-side error - Reports - Page 3 - Esri Community?

0 Kudos
ALBJORGUI
Regular Contributor

Hey @RobertAnderson3 , thanks for the link to that other post! Yeah, pretty much the same error.

I have created reports in the past, but this is using a form with several nested repeats in it and I thought maybe that is where the issue is coming from.

Regards, 

Albert

ZacharySutherby
Esri Regular Contributor

Hey @RobertAnderson3 @ALBJORGUI

The errors observed in the error.jpg and error2.jpg are covered with BUG-000170665. The Quick reference 701 error returned in error3.jpg is logged as BUG-000170686. 

Both of these defects and the errors observed above will be address in a hotfix planned for September 17th. We currently have the fix for the issues on our https://survey123beta.arcgis.com/?portalUrl=<yourPortal> site to test and verify the errors are resolved. 

Thank you,
Zach
ALBJORGUI
Regular Contributor

That's great @ZacharySutherby , thank you so much for your help on this 😊

0 Kudos
ALBJORGUI
Regular Contributor

Hey @ZacharySutherby , just to let you know that I've tried the beta portal and it works!

Thanks again, 

Albert

0 Kudos