Select to view content in your preferred language

Customise Survey123 form

Jump to solution
05-15-2023 12:44 PM
CatP
by
New Contributor III

Hello,

Is there a means of customising the Survey123 form so it looks a bit more like the options available in QuickCapture? Specifically, rather than use the standard layout for Single Select Choices I could add images for choices so they look more like buttons.

I can't use QuickCapture because we don't have Hub Premium and need to share publically.

Thanks

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Do you mean like this?  You can click on each and make them bigger.

DougBrowning_0-1684181164883.png

You do this using the media::image column in the choices tab.  This is about as good as it gets I think.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Do you mean like this?  You can click on each and make them bigger.

DougBrowning_0-1684181164883.png

You do this using the media::image column in the choices tab.  This is about as good as it gets I think.

CatP
by
New Contributor III

Yes, that could do the job but I can't see any media or image settings. All options under Add->Choice->(Single Select; Multiple Select etc.) are text only with no option to add media.

Capture1.JPG

0 Kudos
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

I do this all in Connect.  Sorry not sure in the web builder.

0 Kudos
CatP
by
New Contributor III

If it works in Connect then i'll try that. Just found this post about image-map https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-survey123-blog/using-the-image-map-appearance-in-survey123/ba-p... 

MajidAlabrawi1
New Contributor III

hi @DougBrowning  , 

how i can implement this 

thanks,

0 Kudos
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Use the media::image column in the choices tab.  Add the name.jpg you want then add the actual images to the media folder of the form.  Make sure the case matches exactly.  Be careful on size.

0 Kudos
CatP
by
New Contributor III

Thanks to @DougBrowning the solution worked well. I had to play around with the size of the images (outside of Survey123 Connect) to get them to display as I wanted but it now looks very close to what I need.