ArcGIS Survey123 website installer: What's new (October 2021)

10-26-2021 04:01 PM
BrettStokes
Esri Contributor
2 1 1,566

The ArcGIS Survey123 website installer allows ArcGIS Enterprise administrators to host the Survey123 website and Survey123 REST API on their own infrastructure. As described in the Use Survey123 with ArcGIS Enterprise help topic, it is not necessary to deploy your own copy of the Survey123 website and REST API to work with Survey123 and Enterprise. However, there are a couple of reasons why you may want to consider the Survey123 website installer: 

• Installing the Survey123 website and REST API is an excellent option if you need to configure Survey123 in an ArcGIS Enterprise deployment with limited or no internet access. 
  • You may also want to consider installing the Survey123 website for security reasons. For example, to keep Esri resource dependencies and network traffic within your own network.  

To learn more, check out the Use Survey123 with ArcGIS Enterprise help topic and the Understanding the Survey123 website installer blog post. 

We are pleased to announce the availability of the Survey123 website installer version 3.13, including a new Linux setup. Authorized ArcGIS Enterprise users can download the installer from My Esri. 

• This release incorporates all the functional enhancements of the 3.13 Survey123 update, including support for the new address question type, web designer improvements and accessibility enhancements for web surveys. Check this blog post and the what’s new help topic for more details. 
  • The installer is now also available for Linux.
  • The post installation assistant has been translated to ArcGIS supported languages for both Windows and Linux environments. 

Please note that Survey123 report services are not part of the Survey123 website installer. Incorporating report services into the Survey123 website installer is in our development backlog.

For questions about accessing downloads in My Esri, please refer to the My Esri Community. 

1 Comment