Select to view content in your preferred language

what font does the story map Summit Theme use

Jump to solution
01-29-2020 11:02 AM
DillonAdmin
New Contributor

I'm looking to embed a journal story map into the new story map design template. What font styles are used in the Summit Theme? I'd like to mimic those in the Journal Map

Thanks!

Sarah

0 Kudos
13 Replies
KathrynClifton
New Contributor III

@OwenGeo thanks for the link to the information about themes.  There is one missing from this documentation - https://doc.arcgis.com/en/arcgis-storymaps/author-and-share/create-a-theme.htm, which is the ESRI Presentation theme.

Can you provide the details for the ESRI Presentation theme?  It is one of the new Feature Themes in the Featured Themes Gallery.

Thanks!

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
AbbyE_Esri
Esri Contributor

Hi @KathrynClifton ,

The Presentation featured theme uses Libre Franklin for titles and Wix Madefor Text for the body text. These are both font families imported from Google Fonts. 

AbbyE_Esri_1-1710258073907.png

If you are using an ArcGIS Enterprise environment, you can enable Google Fonts for your organization using the steps in this Technical Article: Technical Support - Use Google Fonts in ArcGIS StoryMaps.

--Abby 

0 Kudos
KathrynClifton
New Contributor III

@AbbyE_Esri  Thank you for your prompt reply. I’m working only in an ArcGIS online environment. 

are you able to provide additional details concerning the presentation theme as outline in the Standard Theme Reference in the documentation?

Thanks!

IMG_3496.png

0 Kudos
AbbyE_Esri
Esri Contributor

Hi @KathrynClifton ,

Sure, here are those parameters for Presentation:

Background color

Accent color

#72D0C8

Title and heading font family

Libre Franklin

Title and heading font color

#ECBF5B

Paragraph font family

Wix Madefor Text

Paragraph font color

#FFFFFF

Caption font color

#72B8D0

Button style

Quote style

Link style

Separator style

Separator alignment

Center

Basemap

Imagery

Let me know if you have any additional questions about this featured theme.

--Abby