What does "Failed to retrieve a page of rows" imply?

Jump to solution
08-16-2018 07:52 AM
ThomasColson
MVP Frequent Contributor

552 points in a SDE 10.6.1/SQL 2014 Feature class, published as a 10.5.1 non-federated feature service, sorted, when I scroll, I get this error, which doesn't explain a lot. Any insight? I happen to have two maps, two catalog views, and two attribute tables open in the same project, one set for the "new" SDE, one pointing to the "Old", I'm knee deep in a migration project, and I'm stubbornly doing the entire thing in Pro. After the error appears, the attribute table "crashes". Arc Map handily scrolls the table, both from SDE and Feature Service source. Changing the caching settings in Pro doesn't help. Interestingly, when I bring the SDE table into Pro, I can scroll down, albeit much more slowly, but the table doesn't crash. If I sort on an attribute that is not driven by a domain, the error doesn't occur, only when I sort an attribute controlled by a domain then scroll.Was wondering if anyone else has this issue, or it's a known one? 

0 Kudos
10 Replies
BenVan_Kesteren1
Occasional Contributor III

Hey, 

Jonathan Farmer It seems we have a very similar bug within our organisations setup, I had created another thread with my workflows over here...

Cheers

0 Kudos