Can not download Firefly symbology app for ArcPro

Jump to solution
03-27-2020 03:57 PM
JessicaRutherford
New Contributor III

Hello

I am trying to download the ArcPro Firefly symbology file from this sight https://www.arcgis.com/home/item.html?id=93a6d9ea3b54478193ba566ab9d8b748  and I keep getting this message below. I do not know how to get around this. Can someone assist me please.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JessicaRutherford
New Contributor III

Hi Ben

Thanks for that reply. I figured it out and I seem to have the firfly package available now. thanks. 

Jess

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
BenTurrell
Occasional Contributor III

Hey Jessica Rutherford‌,

It looks like you have downloaded the file, so next you will need to add it into the ArcGIS Pro project. If you open your project on the right hand pane in the catalog pane you will see a folder called styles. Right click on the styles folder and click Add -> Add Style. Browse to where you downloaded the firefly file to (Likely your downloads folder) and then click ok. You should see the style appear in the list.

You can now use it for symbology by simply opening up the symbology pane and you should see the firefly styles ready to go!

Let me know if those instructions aren't working for you!

Thanks,

Ben

If this answer was helpful please mark it as helpful. If this answer solved your question please mark it as the answer to help others who have the same question.

JessicaRutherford
New Contributor III

Hi Ben

Thanks for that reply. I figured it out and I seem to have the firfly package available now. thanks. 

Jess

0 Kudos