ArcGIS Pro FMV

03-25-2021 03:12 AM
asanjose_satellogic
New Contributor II

Hi there,

I am trying to load a video into ArcGIS Pro 2.7 and I have received the following error:

An error occurred which prevented the video from loading. Ensures the video's file path and permissions are correct.

I have all the permissions and I have accessed as administrator. I don't find help for this error or similar.

Best regards,

Tony

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
KoryKramer
Esri Community Moderator

Are there any special characters in the file path?  Can you show what the file path is that is failing?  Have you tried putting the video in a different location and trying to see if it works from there - just to isolate what the issue may be with the failing path?  Do other videos from the same location work - to rule out that it isn't actually the path, but potentially an issue with the video?

0 Kudos
asanjose_satellogic
New Contributor II

Hi Kory,

Let me answer your questions one by one:

Are there any special characters in the file path? No, I have tried in several paths

Can you show what the file path is that is failing? Sure, I test it in C:\

Have you tried putting the video in a different location and trying to see if it works from there - just to isolate what the issue may be with the failing path? Yes, I have tried in several paths

Do other videos from the same location work - to rule out that it isn't actually the path, but potentially an issue with the video? No, it seems to be something related to video metadata. I would like to know if you have solution or workaround to this message.

BR,

Tony

0 Kudos
NickWallingford
Esri Contributor

Hi Tony,

Are you able to share the video with us?

Unfortunately, due to limitations beyond our control, we're unable to give more helpful error messages when a video fails to open.

asanjose_satellogic
New Contributor II

Hi Nick,

Unfortunately I cannot provide you the video. I will investigate a little more about this problem and I will let you know.

Many thanks and best regards,

Tony

0 Kudos