ArcGIS Pro Change Symbol Property of Multiple Classes Simultaneously when using Unique Values

Jump to solution
10-10-2019 04:25 PM
DionLiddell
New Contributor III

Using ArcGIS Pro 2.4.2 I'm trying to set the Offset Effect on all symbol classes to the same value when using Unique Values as the Primary symbology for my polygon layer.  I can do this for each individual class, but when I select More and then 'Format all symbols'  my options are limited.  How do I set a common property simultaneously for all classes?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Dion,

Unfortunately this looks similar to a known equivalency issue mentioned here: Pro 2.4 - Format all symbols Pro/thread/238485-pro-24-format-all-symbols-propertiesperties

If this is essentially the issue, that when you try formatting all symbols, the buttons to modify symbol layers and symbol structure are missing from the Symbology, it is logged under: BUG-000108431: When formatting all symbols, the buttons to modify s.. 

This is known to the development team and is planned for a future release. If you wish to keep track of this issue you are able to subscribe via that link for updates. This also helps with tracking.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Dion,

Unfortunately this looks similar to a known equivalency issue mentioned here: Pro 2.4 - Format all symbols Pro/thread/238485-pro-24-format-all-symbols-propertiesperties

If this is essentially the issue, that when you try formatting all symbols, the buttons to modify symbol layers and symbol structure are missing from the Symbology, it is logged under: BUG-000108431: When formatting all symbols, the buttons to modify s.. 

This is known to the development team and is planned for a future release. If you wish to keep track of this issue you are able to subscribe via that link for updates. This also helps with tracking.

DionLiddell
New Contributor III

Yup this is the problem thanks Aaron.  I'll follow that link.