Select to view content in your preferred language

Zoom limitations to a minimum and maximum in a webmap

Jump to solution
01-23-2024 03:42 AM
Labels (1)
yagerling
New Contributor

Hey there, i've got a question regarding the zoom levels of webmaps implemented in an ArcGIS Dashboard. I was wondering if there is any possibility to set the minimum zoom for example to 1:200.000 and the maximum zoom to 1:5000? I know that theres an option to make layers visible just to a certain zoom level but i would like to lock the zoom levels between a certain maximum and minimum. Is there any solution for that kind of issue?
regards 🙂

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ChristopherCounsell
MVP Regular Contributor

No, it's not currently supported. You can create an idea for it or vote for an existing one.

Some older web apps (Web AppBuilder) supported it. Maybe an instant app does. Experience Builder and Dashboards don't.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ShareUser
Esri Community Manager

This used to be possible with some web mapping application creators, like Web AppBuilder. Not sure if any of the new Instant Apps support it.

ArcGIS Dashboards and Experience Builder don't currently support this configuration. There's an idea for Experience Builder. If there isn't one for Dashboards I'd recommend creating it.

https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-experience-builder-ideas/improve-zoom-level-customization-optio...

0 Kudos
ChristopherCounsell
MVP Regular Contributor

No, it's not currently supported. You can create an idea for it or vote for an existing one.

Some older web apps (Web AppBuilder) supported it. Maybe an instant app does. Experience Builder and Dashboards don't.