Select to view content in your preferred language

Way to Open or Pin Multiple Pop-Ups in Web Map?

Jump to solution
08-22-2022 02:17 PM
Labels (1)
GIS_Fox
Regular Contributor

Hi All,

Is there a way to open more than one pop-up at a time, or pin open a pop-up and show a second one, in ArcGIS Online? 

EG. I am showing data on a AGOL map and have multiple items on one map that need to be shown at once without overlapping the features and caching pop-ups where you would then select through which pop-up to show. 

If not, I might add this to the AGOL ideas page for further input.

Any info helps, many thanks & God bless,

Jansen Lyons - Records and GIS Section - Public Works - City of Rio Rancho, NM
Tags (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Katie_Clark
MVP Regular Contributor

As far as I know, I don't think AGOL has this functionality. Would definitely be good to add to the Ideas page!

Best,
Katie

“The goal is not simply to ‘work hard, play hard.’ The goal is to make our work and our play indistinguishable.”
- Simon Sinek

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Katie_Clark
MVP Regular Contributor

As far as I know, I don't think AGOL has this functionality. Would definitely be good to add to the Ideas page!

Best,
Katie

“The goal is not simply to ‘work hard, play hard.’ The goal is to make our work and our play indistinguishable.”
- Simon Sinek
GIS_Fox
Regular Contributor

@Katie_Clark ok cool. I posted this idea to the idea page and left a bit of use case/detail. Thanks for the quick reply.

God bless,

Katie_Clark
MVP Regular Contributor

Can you share a link to the idea you posted?

Best,
Katie

- Simon Sinek
GIS_Fox
Regular Contributor

Hi @Katie_Clark , sure thing,

https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-online-ideas/agol-multiple-pop-ups-in-map/idi-p/1205392