Related Tables in Arc Online

06-23-2015 08:27 AM
TavisThomson
New Contributor

I have a  map layer that I can publish to AGOL which  is related to two other tables by relationship classes and works great in the desktop. The way that they are set up now is in the form of:

Layer -> Table1-> Table2

Where the layer is related to the first table, which in turn is only related to the second table that contains all of the attachments that are associated with the data inside the layer. The reason for this setup is being able to relate one attachment to multiple records in the first table.

The issue that I keep running into when publishing this online is that only Table1 shows up as related records to the layer feature, and from here does not cascade down to show the related records in Table2. I am just wondering if there is any way to get all related records to show up, or have the option to see related records of tables inside AGOL?  Or if for this to work Table2 would need to have a direct relationship with the Layer?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
LisaHuggins
New Contributor III

We have this same issue and called in tech support last week.  He was going to research it.  Never got an email so I guess he threw it out.  I'd love a solution!

0 Kudos
simoxu
by MVP Regular Contributor
MVP Regular Contributor

My relate tables are attachment enabled, I collected some photos with the records in the relate tables, and now I find I can't view them in web map viewer or applications built through Webapp builder. yeah, I can view the photos in collector and Arcmap, but viewing the attachment from a web map app is ideal for my situation.

attachments are basically another tier of relate tables.

Does anyone have a solution/idea?

Miaogeng Zhang

Mike Minami

0 Kudos