"More Options" Not Available

01-03-2019 01:07 PM
Jay_Geisen
New Contributor III

For some reason, on most of my ArcGIS Online web maps today, I cannot access the "More Options" (ellipsis button) menu. So I have no way to Configure Pop-Up, Rename, etc. Any ideas what might be going on?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
JoeCatanzarita1
Occasional Contributor II

Hello Geisen, Jay‌,

I just tried to access the "More Options" menu within my Web Map and did not have any issue seeing the pop-up.

What browser are you using? Is this behavior displayed across all of your browsers?

To me, this sounds like it might be a caching issue. Perhaps you might clear your browser cache, refresh the web page and see if you're able to access the "More Options" pop-up. 

Cheers,

Joe

0 Kudos
Jay_Geisen
New Contributor III

Thanks for the reply, Joe. I have tried three of the browsers I have installed, (Chrome, Firefox and Edge) each in non-cached mode, and it doesn't work in any of them. There are a few web maps that I can access the More Options menu in, but it is very sporadic and seems to only work on the top-most "layer". Here's a screenshot from one of the web maps that has this issue. 

0 Kudos
JoeCatanzarita1
Occasional Contributor II

Jay,

Thank you for the screenshot and additional information!

What type of "layer" is this? Is this a Hosted Feature Service? Was all of the above information (Compressed Air, Chilled Water, Electric Distribution, Electric Lighting) published together from either ArcMap or ArcGIS Pro?

Also, it looks as if the layer is grouped together. Perhaps that's why you're only able to click More Options on the top-most layer. I did a quick run through of ArcGIS Online Health and there doesn't appear to be any disturbances or issues with ArcGIS Online at the moment.

I look forward to your response.

Joe

AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor

Jay,

Is there a way to share that web map?

Also, have you tried clicking on the last-most layer in the grouped layer to see if the ellipsis is revealed?

Jay_Geisen
New Contributor III

Thanks again for the replies. So, I went back to check on this this morning and, bizarrely, the ellipses buttons appear as normal across all of the sublayers. I did literally nothing since yesterday. I have no way to explain it, but there you go. To answer your question though, this "web map" is comprised of a number of "map services", one of which being the "All Utilities" one (not a Feature Service). They are all hosted locally in ArcGIS Server.