Issue with publishing a Feature Service

07-03-2013 06:14 AM
MatthesRieke
New Contributor
Hi all,

I have been trying to publish a hosted Feature Service based on a local data frame using ArcMap 10.1's "Share As/Service" feature (following the tutorial at http://resources.arcgis.com/en/help/arcgisonline/index.html#//010q00000087000000 ). Though, the service appears in "My Contents" (as a Service Definition, is that correct?) it is not published or accesible in any way (I have been trying to access it from GeoEvent Processor Beta). When I try to publish it manually (through the Item view's "Publish" button), I get an error message "Invalid tenant Id Invalid tenant login".

Publishing the same local data frame to my own ArcGIS Server 10.1 instance works. The TileService for the same data frame works as well. I am currently using the 30-day trial subscription, could this be an issue?

Thanks in advance,
Matthes
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
72 Replies
ChrisNorth
Esri Contributor
Hi,

I am getting the "Invalid tenant Id. Unable to find tenant in database. Invalid tenant login" on ArcGIS Online for my organization account.

I get the error both when I try to publish from ArcMap, and when I try to publish from the uploaded SD file.

Subscription ID is 9143461919
I have 2,499 credits left

Curiously, I can upload a tile package and publish a tiled service no problem. This is just on the Feature Service.

Chris
0 Kudos
DennisDecelle1
New Contributor
Hi,

I'm getting the same error message when trying to publish a feature service, "Invalid tenant id. Unable to find tenant in database. Invalid tenant login"  I just signed up for 30 day trial in the past week.

subscription ID:  3603137537

please fix, thanks!

Dennis
0 Kudos
KellyGerrow
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hi Dennis,

What username are you logged in with when you are experiencing the issue? The subscription number above appears to be an old subscription number that is no longer active Feel free to contact Esri Support Services to look into this issue further.

Thanks,

Kelly

0 Kudos
PraveenKanda
New Contributor

Hi,

I'm getting the same error message when trying to publish a feature service, "Invalid tenant id. Unable to find tenant in database. Invalid tenant login"  I just signed up few days back for the 60 day trial version of arcgis online.

subscription ID is 8198327199

please help with the fix, thanks!

0 Kudos
anurodhsahu
New Contributor

Hi,

I'm also facing exactly the same issue. "Invalid tenant id. Unable to find tenant in database. Invalid tenant login.

Please help.

My subscription ID is 2236809657

Thanks,

Anurodh

0 Kudos
StephanieWendel
Esri Contributor

Hi Anurodh and Praveen,

This issue should now be resolved. Can you try publishing again?

Thanks!

Stephanie

0 Kudos
AlanCunnane
New Contributor II

Hopefullly this is the right place to put this.  I create a new trial account and all seemed to be going well until I went to create a hosted feature service and I get the following error:

Invalid tenant Id. Unable to find tenant in database. Invalid tenant login

My subscription ID is: 6681056109.

Hopefully this is a quick fix for Stephanie or someone else who can support?

Cheers

Alan

0 Kudos
StephanieWendel
Esri Contributor

Hi Alan,

Thank you for reporting this. I'm working with the team to get this fixed. I will keep you posted on the status.

Thanks again!

Stephanie

0 Kudos
StephanieWendel
Esri Contributor

Hi Alan,

This should be resolved now. Can you please try publishing again and let me know your results?

Thanks!

Stephanie

AlanCunnane
New Contributor II

Hi Stephanie

Yes, that resolved it. Thank you for the fantastic fast response!

Alan

0 Kudos