Issue with publishing a Feature Service

07-03-2013 06:14 AM
MatthesRieke
New Contributor
Hi all,

I have been trying to publish a hosted Feature Service based on a local data frame using ArcMap 10.1's "Share As/Service" feature (following the tutorial at http://resources.arcgis.com/en/help/arcgisonline/index.html#//010q00000087000000 ). Though, the service appears in "My Contents" (as a Service Definition, is that correct?) it is not published or accesible in any way (I have been trying to access it from GeoEvent Processor Beta). When I try to publish it manually (through the Item view's "Publish" button), I get an error message "Invalid tenant Id Invalid tenant login".

Publishing the same local data frame to my own ArcGIS Server 10.1 instance works. The TileService for the same data frame works as well. I am currently using the 30-day trial subscription, could this be an issue?

Thanks in advance,
Matthes
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
72 Replies
fredfred1
New Contributor
Hi,
ID : 3605498555

I got the same message error :"Invalid tenant Id Invalid tenant login". And I don't want to publish sevice feature from ArcMAP but by uploading zip files.
I have a trial organisation account.

Thanks.
0 Kudos
irishadar
New Contributor III
hi 🙂

I'm having the same problem , I've created the subscription on the 16 of July, and i cant make any analysis .

a prompt fix we be much appreciated.
my Subscription ID: 8973724458
do you need my customer ID as well ?

thank's

Iris Hadar
Gis administrator
Israel Antiquities Authority
0 Kudos
AlbertoAloe
Occasional Contributor
Mike,
my subscription ID is: 3623150623

I e-mailed ESRI Belux support but I did not get an answer.

Thanks

Alberto
0 Kudos
MikeMinami
Esri Notable Contributor
For those that posted their ID, you should be able to publish now.

Thanks,

Mike
0 Kudos
irishadar
New Contributor III
Mike hi,

now i can upload and publish but I don't have the analyze option at all .
can you help us with that ?

iris hadar
0 Kudos
MikeMinami
Esri Notable Contributor
Iris,

So you don't see the "Perform Analysis" option on the context menu of the layer in the map viewer? Did you publish the layer as features? You can't do analysis on Tiled layers, as there are no features to analyze.

Thanks,

Mike
0 Kudos
BelindaOliver1
New Contributor
I am also having this problem. I activated my subscription last week.

Id -  1711721102
0 Kudos
MikeMinami
Esri Notable Contributor
Belinda,

You are seeing this error message? "Invalid tenant Id Invalid tenant login"

thanks,

Mike
0 Kudos
irishadar
New Contributor III
Mike hi ,
yes it is a feature layer and just before you fixed the "Invalid tenant Id Invalid tenant login" error I also had the "Perform Analysis" tab .

iris
0 Kudos
DonaldLund
New Contributor II
This is an isolated problem with some organization accounts. Please call tech support and give them your subscription ID and we will fix the problem. Or alternatively, post your subscription ID here.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Mike

Mike,

I have the same issue. Our customer number is 160435. I tried chatting with technical support yesterday but they said my name was not on the list so they couldn't help me. Please help me. This is so confusing. All I want to do is publish a feature service from ArcMap. The option looks like it's available, but the connection doesn't seem to be set up. As I step through the wiziard it asks me for a server URL. I don't know what thay would be. I'm trying to publish ot my ArcGIS Online account. I can push packages, but not feature services.

Thanks.

Don
Eastern Michighan University
0 Kudos