Info Summary Widget in AGOL not showing domains in popup

10-31-2018 06:56 AM
LindaSlattery1
New Contributor II

I am using the Info Summary widget in AGOL web app builder and noticed that when clicking on a result in the Info Summary panel, the popup does not display the domains - rather, it shows the codes. The correct domain values show up in the normal popups and the attribute table. I am using a Map Server, but also tried loading in as a feature server, and adding the content from the Map server to create a hosted feature layer. Any other suggestions? 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JakeSkinner
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Linda,

This issue (domain codes appearing rather than domain descriptions) seems to come up in different areas.  Whenever I create a domain I always match the code and description to avoid this issue. 

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was not able to reproduce this with my feature layer. Can you share more about how your data's schema including your domains? How did you you configure the infographic widget?

If it's publicly accessible can you share a link to your application?

0 Kudos
ElliottPlack__SHA_
New Contributor III

It appears that we're describing the same issue over here in this thread. I posted an example there of the problem. I'm happy to provide a schema if you can help diagnose the issue.

0 Kudos