Select to view content in your preferred language

Help adding item (excel) to ArcGIS online

02-25-2019 12:17 PM
KarieKneller
New Contributor

New to ArcGIS online and Pro: Was able to add a geocoded excel sheet to My Content about a week ago, but now when I click 'Add Item' to my Content, nothing happens....have checked 'Publish as Hosted Layer'. It looks like I should be able to do it just like I did last time, but nothing happens now.

0 Kudos
11 Replies
DavidHoy
Esri Contributor

Hi Joe Catanzarita

do you know if any patch was every written from Esri side for this - or is there a particular Chrome patch that has resolved it from that side?

JoeCatanzarita1
Occasional Contributor II

Hi David Hoy,

I looked back into this issue and here is what I was able to find:

• This issue is due to a bug in Chrome. It appears to be resolved in their release of Chrome Canary (v74.0.3728.0).
  • This bug has been resolved in ArcGIS Online, but is still present with ArcGIS Enterprise at versions below 10.7.1.
  • If this issue is being encountered in Enterprise, there is a different bug that's marked as In Product Plan

To answer your question, I don't think there was ever a patch that came out on our side. The updated Chrome release seemed to resolve the issue for ArcGIS Online however this issue is still persisting in Enterprise 10.7.1 or earlier. 

Feel free to DM me if you have any additional questions.

Joe