AGO Scene Viewer Feature Search Not Working

02-07-2019 05:45 AM
ZacharyJaffe
New Contributor III

Hi,

I have uploaded 3D features to Scene Viewer online. I enabled the search for feature tool in my Scene setting and have set if for the layer and the attribute I am looking for. When I search for the feature and attributes, the results are always "There are no results found." when I know my input is correct. 

I have tried setting the search to both "contains" and "equals" but neither work.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor

Could you share your scene and I can take a look? You can share the layer and scene into a group and invite russell_jsapi into it if you cannot share it publicly.

0 Kudos
ZacharyJaffe
New Contributor III

Russell Roberts

Shared it with russell_jsapi.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor

Thanks, in the popup for the feature layer, in the title you will see Pipe: {DocName} it looks like the field {DocName} does not exist.. can you remove that reference to that field. One thing you will notice is the popup is currently going to the multipatch footprint and not the shape, this is a known limitation right now. If possible could you use a line feature layer with the 3D Path symbology in Scene Viewer or Pro which will give you the same appearance. The Scene Viewer no longer has a limitation on any geometries so you can load in more than 2000 features for points lines and polygons. The other thing you could do is use a configurable app with a docked popup which will provide a better experience for your users of the scene.

ZacharyJaffe
New Contributor III

Russell Roberts

The configurable app worked perfectly for what I needed.

Thanks for your help!

0 Kudos