this is my first time using ArcGIS outside of the learning environment and I am completely puzzled. I **HAVE** got Arrive and DepartTime as a result before. In fact, I used this information to split my table into two to make two routes, and now that I went back to run them ArcGIS just isn't giving me the times anymore. I don't know what I did. I just copy-pasted information from one table to another but I didn't change anything from the cells.
I figured it was getting confused by the TimeWindowStart and End that I placed in the tables myself (it did run the times with them on but maybe it was a one-time wonder) so I removed them but still it's giving me back <null>.
I don't know what to do. What are the reasons Route Analysis doesn't give me the travel times when I ask it to??
Pics of the configs I use and the results I get are in [this](http://imgur.com/a/C1zjnHs) Imgur link. The table I'm using for Route Analysis have doubles and Dates are where they need to be. For the settings, \\"Fahrzeit\\" is the default car drive, idk why it's in German.
GIS is version 10.8.1 (latest one), academic license with network analyst package.
I can provide any other info that is nreded. Thank you in advance!
Hmm, your question doesn't really give enough information to determine what's going on. Also, although you said you're using 10.8.1 (a version number which would correspond to ArcMap), your screenshot is from ArcGIS Pro. Maybe you meant ArcGIS Pro 2.8.1?
Probably the best thing for you to do is to run through this Route tutorial: https://pro.arcgis.com/en/pro-app/latest/help/analysis/networks/route-tutorial.htm This will help you understand what all the settings do and how to interpret the results, and maybe this will give you enough to figure out your problem or at least narrow down your question.
Ah, that's probably it... I knew it was the latest version and apparently googled it very wrong. Thank you for the correction.
And I'm sorry about the lack of information. This is my first time asking for help and I couldn't even begin to think about what could be the problem. However, today I decided to just create a whole new project and feed the same information and it worked again. I can only take a guess as to what happened before - I'll say if I define the RA settings BEFORE I upload the stops, the programme somehow doesn't realise these settings are supposed to be applied to these stops. This is only a guess, though.